Important update from Cambridge Beaches Resort & Spa
WE ARE OPEN!
We are welcoming guests for lodging, dining and Spa with social distancing restrictions in place. Our priority is to follow the Bermuda Government’s COVID-19 guidelines regarding proper social distancing and sanitation to ensure guests have plenty of space to enjoy their time at the resort.
Cambridge Beaches requires that guests wear a face mask/covering while visiting the property. Please join us in slowing the spread by wearing a face mask in all buildings, public areas and in areas where social distancing is not possible. Guests are permitted to remove their face mask when seated in dining areas or in outdoor areas where social distancing is possible. We reserve the right to refuse service to those who do not wear a face mask.
As we have strict guidelines for all areas of the resort, we require mandatory reservations for all lodging, dining, Spa, H2O Sports (watersports) and Oleander Cycles (moped/electric car rentals). We cannot serve you unless you have a reservation in advance; walk-ins are not permitted.
For specific information regarding your activity of interest, please review the categories below:
Lodging reservations are available through our website or by calling our Reservations Department at 1-800-468 7300 (USA and Canada only) or 1-441-234 0331. Alternatively, you can e-mail the resort directly at email@example.com. The Reservations Department is open from Mondays to Fridays, 9:00am–3:00pm (ATL Time Zone). The Reservations Office is closed for visitors; please call or e-mail only.
For all overseas visitors, please visit the following link on the latest requirements to enter into Bermuda.
https://www.gotobermuda.com/guide-bermuda-bound-travellers. Please make sure you bring your own face masks.
To ensure each guest feels safe and secure during their stay, Cambridge Beaches has implemented the following processes:
- All arriving guests must e-mail the resort with their flight arrival information; please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The resort can pre-arrange taxi transfers on your behalf; please e-mail email@example.com for assistance.
- Guests will be met outside of Guest Reception and will be directed to their room.
- Guests Reception will contact guests in their room to confirm credit card details, all required registration details i.e. address, departure date, e-mail address and any pre-arrival Concierge requests.
- All guests are expected to wait in their guest room, until they have received the results of their Covid-19 arrival test. Guests will receive an e-mail from the Bermuda Department of Health and will need to forward that to Guest Reception at e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org before being allowed to move about freely.
- Daily housekeeping is an optional service; nightly turn-down service will not be provided in order to eliminate contact between housekeepers and guests.
- Guests will inform Guest Reception upon arrival if they wish to have daily housekeeping service.
- Housekeepers will wear disposable gloves & face masks and will only access the room once all guests have departed their accommodation.
- Guest accommodations will be cleaned and disinfected, paying special attention to high touch areas such as remote controls, in-room telephones, door handles, valves, light switches, chairs, frames, etc.
- The evening prior to departure, a departure letter along with a preview bill will be sent to guests via e-mail. Guests can contact Guest Reception with any queries and to settle their account.
- Guests are asked to forward the flight departure information to Guest Reception at e-mail email@example.com in order to pre-arrange a return transfer to the airport. The pre-arranged taxi will collect guests directly from the room.
Port O' Call Restaurant
Open daily: Breakfast 8:00-10:00am / Lunch 12:00-3:00pm / Dinner 7:00-9:00pm.
Reservations are required; please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
For large parties of 10-75 guests, please contact our Events Team at e-mail email@example.com.
- All guests must wear face masks until seated. Guests must wear a mask if they leave their table at any time.
- All guests will be asked to record their contact details for possible contact tracing.
- Our staff has been trained based on our protocol guidelines and will wear face masks.
Room Service will be available from 8:00am-9:00pm. Room Service will be limited to in-room delivery (no setting up of table or items). Staff will wear masks & gloves for delivery; guests must wear face masks for receiving.
The Ocean Spa
Open by appointment only from Wednesdays to Sundays, 10:00am-5:00pm.
Therapists will wear a face mask at all times. Guests are required to wear a face mask during manicures and pedicures but are not required to wear a mask for massage/body treatments. All spa services will be administered with strict adherence to the Bermuda Government health guidelines.
To make a reservation, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please take a look at our spa menu.
For Gym, Experience Suite and Indoor Pool use, all guests must sign in prior.
Our Gym will be available for guests daily from 7:00am-10:00pm. As our Gym facilities are small in size, up to 2 guests are permitted in the Gym at any given time. There will be cleaning/sanitizing solutions for guest use. We require guests to clean the equipment before and after each use.
The Experience Suites will be available for guests daily from 7:00am-10:00pm. Up to 2 guests are permitted in the Experience Suites at any given time. There will be cleaning/sanitizing solutions for guest use.
The Indoor Pool will be available for guests daily from 7:00am-10:00pm. Up to 8 guests are permitted in the Indoor Pool at any given time.
Room Service will be available for any food & beverage requests. Staff will wear masks & gloves for delivery; guests must wear face masks for receiving.
The resort staff will have an increased schedule for cleaning the Gym, Experience Suites and Indoor Pool with a strong focus on touch points.
Open by reservation only; a face mask must be worn while on the marina premises. Advance reservations can be made on www.h2osportsbermuda.com. For queries and same-day reservations call (441) 234 3082 or e-mail email@example.com.
Open by reservation only; a face mask must be worn while on the premises. Advance reservations can be made on www.oleandercycles.bm.
For any additional queries or assistance needed, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.