How to Plan Your Perfect Bermuda Vacation
Travel guides will tell you there are plenty of wonderful things to do in Bermuda, from boating, parasailing, caving, snorkeling, strolling through historic parts of Hamilton, fishing, walking along the old railway trail, etc.
Those activities are all great, of course. But we’ll let you in on a little secret. People from all over the world come to our little island for one reason: relaxation and rejuvenation in paradise. Yep. That’s it.
We ought to know—we have been pampering guests for 90 years. As the third-oldest property on Bermuda (some of our guest cottages are 150 years old), Cambridge Beaches gives you an authentic experience that makes you feel like a native Bermudian, all while providing you the service and luxury you would expect from a resort of our caliber.
So put down your travel guide and stop doing your Internet searches. If you want the perfect vacation, just follow these 10 simple steps:
- Book your flights (don’t even think about coming here on a cruise)
- Once you land, catch a cab to the most remote, western tip of the island
- Check into one of our unique cottage-style rooms
- Lock up your phone, watch, wallet, computer and any other vestiges of your hectic life in the safe for the rest of the week
- Cuddle with your sweetheart on the bed while gazing out across manicured lawns, bougainvillea plants and hibiscus flowers to the brilliant blue sea below
- Slip into your swimsuit, grab that book you’ve been meaning to read for a year, and walk the short path down to our private beach at Long Bay
- Lie back on a beach chair or wade through the crystal-clear water to one of our water hammocks
- Request a cool drink from any of our attentive staff
- Freshen up for an intimate 3-course dinner overlooking the boats at Mangrove Bay at Tamarisk restaurant, or opt for a romantic dinner for two on the beach as the sun dips below the ocean
- When the blissful chorus of chirping Bermuda Tree Frogs lulls you away into the night, return to your cottage, hand-in-hand with your lover to put the finishing touches on your perfect Bermuda vacation.
And then repeat steps 5-10 the next day, and the next, and the next…
Trust us. We put the Ahh in Bermuda.