The Perfect Bermuda Wedding Destination
Exchange vows on the powdery shores of Cambridge Beaches Resort & Spa, where our expert staff will ensure your dream wedding becomes reality.
Spend sun-splashed days on the beach with your friends and family instead of fretting over the details.
Host your reception on the beach with the sparkling ocean as the backdrop or declare your love in our manicured gardens. You can also bring the celebration indoors, where elegant, old-world Bermuda style awaits.
Our event coordinator will handle the catering, decorations, photographer and anything else you need.
We offer intimate wedding services (just for two) or can also provide for larger weddings.
Contact Cambridge Beaches Resort & Spa to learn more about how we can help you plan an unforgettable wedding.
HAPPILY EVER AFTER BERMUDA WEDDING PACKAGE
A wedding day is one of the most precious days in a couple’s life together. It can either be the start or renewal of a commitment to love, honor, and cherish. Here at Cambridge Beaches, we are honored to ensure that your wedding day is indeed a dream come true.
Happily Ever After Package includes:
- Personal services of the wedding coordinator
- Wedding License
- Ceremony Set-Up
- Champagne at the Ceremony
- Wedding Night Rose Petal Turn Down
- Breakfast in Bed the next morning
Happily Ever After Package is $1,565 as an add-on to room accommodations. This package is designed for a couple; however for larger groups we can offer these services separately.
Additional arrangements can be made for the following (based on the couple’s specifications).
The options below are an example and not a limit to what we can offer.
- Wedding Cake: Starting from $225 + 17% (1 tier wedding cake; serves up to 10 people)
- Photographer: Starting from $600 + 15% (for 1 hour)
- Musician at Ceremony: Starting from $250 + 15% per hour for a soloist (cellist, violinist etc.)
- Flowers: Starting from $200 + 15% for a bridal bouquet; $15 for a boutonniere.
- Candlelight Dinner: $400 + 17% (BP); $275 + 17% (MAP)
Resort fee: 10% of the goods or services rendered of outside vendors.
Photo Credits: Gavin Haworth and Amanda Temple