At a Glance: Bermuda Travel Guidelines
Our priority is the health and safety of our guests, team members, and neighbors.
Follow these simple steps to enjoy an unforgettable Bermuda getaway.
Full course of an approved vaccine.
A negative PCR test is required within four (4) days of arrival.
*Additional testing required based on length of stay.
Get Travel Authorization
One more test upon arrival. Relax at the resort while you await results.
Enjoy Your Stay
You're now on island time. Start making memories.
Plan Your Stay >
Steps to a Healthy Stay
Wear a Mask
We require team members to wear face masks at all times. We ask guests to wear masks when indoor public areas, and when physical distancing is not possible.
Depending on your length of stay, in-stay tests will be required at Day 4 and Day 10. Testing schedule and locations will be provided at the time of your arrival test. A Departure Test is required within 72-Hours of your departure. Arrival, Day 4, or Day 10 Test will serve as your Departure Test if taken within 72-hours of departure.
Private On-Site Testing Available
Testing is performed in the comfort of your cottage. Per person fees apply.
Important updates from Cambridge Beaches Resort & Spa
We are welcoming guests for overnight accommodations, dining, and spa experiences with physical distancing guidelines in place. Our priority is to follow the Bermuda Government’s COVID-19 guidelines regarding proper physical distancing and sanitation to ensure guests have plenty of space to enjoy their time at the resort.
Cambridge Beaches requires that guests wear a face mask/covering while visiting the property. Please join us in slowing the spread by wearing a face mask in all buildings, public areas and in areas where physical distancing is not possible. Guests are permitted to remove their face mask when seated in dining areas or in outdoor areas where physical distancing is possible. We reserve the right to refuse service to those who do not wear a face covering.
We require reservations for all overnight accommodations, dining, spa, H2O Sports (watersports) and Oleander Cycles (moped/electric car rentals). We cannot serve you unless you have a reservation in advance; walk-ins are not permitted.
Guestroom reservations are available online or by calling our Reservations Department at 1-800-468 7300 (USA and Canada) or 1-441-234 0331. Alternatively, you can e-mail the resort directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Reservations Department is open Monday - Friday, 9 am – 3 pm (ATL Time Zone).
Planning Your Stay
We look forward to welcoming you at Cambridge Beaches Resort and Spa and want to ensure that your visit will be met with the same level of warmth, care, and Bermudian hospitality that we are renowned for.
Travel Guidelines at a Glance
- All guests 18 years and older staying at Cambridge Beaches must be immunized as per Bermuda Government Protocols. Non-immunized minors (17 and under) are welcome to stay with their immunized parents/guardians.
- All guests 2 years and older must have negative PCR COVID-19 test with-in 4 days of arrival into Bermuda; your arrival date counts as Day 0.
- Within 1 - 3 days prior to arrival date, apply for Bermuda Travel Authorization at www.gov.bm/coronavirus-travellers-visitors
- On-Island Testing is mandatory for all travelers 2 years and older.
- Testing will take place on the day of arrival at Bermuda Airport, Day 4, Day 10 (you will receive an appointment scheduled on your day of arrival test at the airport)
- Testing is located in Hamilton City at the Perot Post Office (40 minutes drive away)
- For your convenience, if your scheduled COVID-19 test appointment falls on a Monday, Wednesday, or Friday, you are now welcome to use an alternative testing site located nearby the resort in the Clocktower Mall in Dockyard open 10 am – 3 pm. Your scheduled test MUST fall on these exact days of the week.
- Must have pre-arranged Taxi to pick you up from the airport, which will take you straight to your accommodation at Cambridge Beaches. Taxis are an average of $75 each way; and the drive is approximately 50 minutes. Please email email@example.com with flight information to arrange transportation.
- Once arriving in your accommodation, one of our Guest Reception Agents will call you and check you in over the phone.
- While awaiting your arrival day negative test results, guests must quarantine at Cambridge Beaches Resort, and not leave the property during this time.
- Guests are welcome to use the beaches, outdoor pool, outdoor activities, and outdoor dining.
- Guests are not allowed to enter the Lobby, Spa, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, or Indoor Dining until they receive their negative arrival test, of which guests email the results to the Guest Reception at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Test results take an average of between 8-16 hours to be returned.
For all overseas visitors, please visit this link for the latest requirements to enter Bermuda.
The Main House:
Open Daily for Breakfast 8 - 10:15 am
Breezes Beach Bar & Grill:
Lunch 12 - 4:45 pm
Dinner 6:30 – 8:45 pm
Bar Service: 11 am - 10:30 pm
Shutters Poolside Bar:
Open Friday - Sunday 12 - 5:30 pm
Breakfast Menu 8 am - 10:15 am
All-Day Menu 12 - 8:45 pm
Please note we are welcoming guests of all ages and have introduced a new children's menu which is available at all outlets.
Reservations are required; please e-mail email@example.com.
For large parties of 10-75 guests, please contact our Events Team at e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
All guests must wear face coverings until seated. Guests must wear a mask if they leave their table at any time. All guests will be asked for their contact details for possible contact tracing.
Our staff has been trained based on our guidelines and will wear face coverings at all times.
Room Service is available from 8 am – 8:45 pm. Room Service will be limited to in-room delivery (no setup of table or items). Staff will wear masks & gloves for delivery; guests must wear face coverings when receiving orders.
The Ocean Spa is open by appointment only Wednesday – Sunday
Therapists will always wear face coverings. Guests are required to wear a face mask during manicures and pedicures but are not required to wear a mask for massage/body treatments. All spa services will be administered with strict adherence to Bermuda Government health guidelines.
To make a reservation, please e-mail email@example.com.
For Fitness Center, Experience Suite and Indoor Pool use, all guests must sign in prior.
The Fitness Center will be available for guests daily from 7 am -10 pm. Two (2) guests are permitted in the Fitness Center at a time. Cleaning and Sanitizing solutions are available for guest use. We require guests to clean the equipment before and after each use.
The Experience Suites are available for guests daily from 7 am – 10 pm. Two (2) guests are permitted in each Experience Suites at a time. Cleaning and Sanitizing solutions are available for guest use.
The Indoor Pool is available for guests daily from 7 am - 10 pm. Eight (8) guests are permitted in the Indoor Pool at a time.
Room Service is be available for food & beverage requests. Staff will wear masks and gloves for delivery; guests must wear face coverings when receiving.
The resort staff has an increased schedule for cleaning the Fitness Center, Experience Suites and Indoor Pool with a strong focus on touch points.
Guests are welcome to use the following property amenities:
- Long Bay Beach, Pegem Beach, Morning Beach, & Turtle Cove Beach
- Turtle Cove Beach is an adults-only area welcoming guests 13 years and older
- Indoor Pool and Aquarian Baths
- Indoor Pool & Aquarian Baths are adults-only area welcoming guests 13 years and older
- Outdoor Pool
- Tennis Court, Putting Green, Croquet Lawn
Open by reservation only; a face mask must be worn while on the marina premises. Reservations can be made on www.h2osportsbermuda.com. For queries and same-day reservations call (441) 234 3082 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open by reservation only; a face covering must be worn while on the premises. Reservations can be made at www.oleandercycles.bm.
For additional queries and assistance, please e-mail email@example.com.